Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well we are finally back! The beach was AWESOME! We already have decided to do it again next year. The weather was great up until Sunday, but Saturday was absolutely beautiful! We actually played on the beach for a few hours and tried to get a decent Christmas picture. No real luck there, oh well. A bad day at the beach is always better than a good day at home.

2 comments:

Buckeye said...

Can I come next year :) :)
It looks like you did have some fun and how cool they saw Santa too! So Brody's a Harley kid huh?! I'm not surprised! Alana is asking for the pony carnival too. I have find it still. She told me Tyler wants Diego's rescue something?! I'll figure that out ;)

Deb said...

Great pics of you guys on the beach. It looks like you guys had a great time. I love the beach in the winter.