Monday, December 15, 2008

Great Wolf Lodge



This weekend we took the kids and my nephews to Great Wolf Waterpark as part of their Christmas present. It was AWESOME again!!! I absolutely LOVE this place! We did all the slides, etc...; and I even did the Howling Tornado with my nephews. I can't stress how much fun this place is. If you haven't been, it's a MUST! We can't wait to go back in June. Any takers to come with us???

4 comments:

Buckeye said...

Looks like fun! Your nephews are lucky to have such a cool Aunt and Uncle ;)

"Gorgeous Mommy" said...

We are waterpark lovers but this one I haven't tackeled yet. We would love to go with you next time!!!

Island Mama said...

Anytime!

Buckeye said...

Dave wants to find out more about it. ie cost.... Let me know when you get a chance. Though I can't swim I am sure I won't drown ;)