Brooke & Brody had a playdate yesterday with our friends the Olson's who now live in P.A.. It was great to see them especially since we haven't seen them since Brooke's B-Day in Jan.. Cindy & I still talk alot but we never seem to be able to get together. (I need to just take the kids up there sometime). We had pizza, Popsicle's, played playstation, played on the swing set, etc.. You wouldn't know it from the pics., but Tyler took about a 3 hour nap!! I guess he really liked Brody's Spiderman bed. Cindy even had to wake him up when it was time to leave. It was an awesome time, and I can't wait to do it again soon. We promised we would come up there next time and hit Gettysburg.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Playdates with good friends are the best! Love that black and white pic on your wall in your room. Is that brooke?
It was great hanging out again! I do miss you guys a lot and it was fun getting the crazy kids together! We are going to shop around for some room darkening blinds and a big comfy bed for T now! :)Thanks again for having us!!
Post a Comment