Saturday, August 9, 2008
Cribs
Yesterday was a big day in the O'Neill household; Brody decided he was finished with his crib! Brooke & Brody are so close to one another, they sleep in the same room. Brooke usually sleeps on the bottom bunk of bunk beds and Brody has his crib. Lately Brody has been taking his naps in the "big boy bed", and going to bed at night in his crib. Well now, he refuses to get in his crib and says "big boy bed" the best he can. Matt & I decided to give it a try and separated the bunk beds and put away his crib. (I hid the tears). So far this has worked-keep your fingers crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
man I can't bring myself to put Tyler's crib away yet! Granted it is set up as a toddler bed now! they are growing up WAY to quick!!
Marina will be in her crib until she is married. I've even decided to buy a crib TENT to lock her in longer.
Brooke's face is PRICELESS in that pic! hA!tzsnlou
I know it is so sad. your baby growing up. I hope it goes well. I know Logan was ready way before I was.
Post a Comment