I decided to take the kids to the Salisbury Zoo today. It's a small zoo, so I wanted to do a test run for a "real zoo". It was actually alot of fun! Brody really seemed to enjoy it, and he keep "roaring" every time he saw a new animal. They also have a huge playground there. The best part of all, is it's FREE!!! Afterwards, we ended up eating at Red Lobster for dinner. (Brooke talked me into it). That also was surprising good. Another great day with the kids.
Those are some pretty cool shirts the kids are wearing ;)I can't wait to take the kids to the zoo. I think they'd have fun too! You are motivating me to do lots of fun stuff this summer!! I have to keep my blog up :)
Great pics. The boys love that zoo too. Don't you love that playground. Luke and Ed go to boy scout camp aug 14-16. So Logan asked me to take him there August 14.
2 comments:
Those are some pretty cool shirts the kids are wearing ;)I can't wait to take the kids to the zoo. I think they'd have fun too! You are motivating me to do lots of fun stuff this summer!! I have to keep my blog up :)
Great pics. The boys love that zoo too. Don't you love that playground. Luke and Ed go to boy scout camp aug 14-16. So Logan asked me to take him there August 14.
Post a Comment