Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July






Matt & I both had to work today, but I still had a little time to do some things with the kids. In the morning I took them to the United Communities Fire Dept. parade. The parade literary last about 7 minutes. (My kind of parade). Anyone can decorate there bikes, tractors, wagons, etc.. They have about 4 Fire Trucks and then it's all the kids on their bikes. (I did have more pics. of this but my battery in my camera died when I was downloading them). Next year Brooke wants to decorate her wagon so her & Brody can throw candy to the crowd.
When we got home we played a little "hoops" in the house. Brody is actually getting pretty good!

When Brody took his nap, Brooke and I made quiche. She loves to cook. I even let her get the leftovers out of the frig. and mix them all together; she loved it.

Happy 4th of July to everyone.

1 comment:

"Gorgeous Mommy" said...

Brooke is SOO TAN!! What a cute idea to let her mix all the leftovers together!!! I love clever ideas like that to keep them busy!