Monday, July 7, 2008

No Camera

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a few days. As I wrote in my last entry, my camera battery died. We also have discovered we left our charger down the beach! We have renters in the condo until the end of August, so we won't be able to get the charger until then. I begged Matt to grab me another charger at the mall today while he is at work. (that doesn't seem fair; go to the mall while your working??? I need to rethink my line of work). Hopefully he will be a wonderful husband and do this for me. We had a lot of fun over the weekend, hope everyone was safe.

3 comments:

"Gorgeous Mommy" said...

The end of AUGUST???? Oh, hell no. I will not stand for it! No WAY can you not capture precious memories of your kids (and share them with me) for an entire MONTH! They kids are only young once!!

Buckeye said...

I really hope you are able to get another charger! What are you going to do for a month not being able to escape to the beach? I'll check back soon and hopefully I'll be able to see some new pics! Cause you know it is all about sharing the pictures so we can be entertained :)

"Gorgeous Mommy" said...

Love your music!!! Now I totally FEEL you in this blog!