I know I said I wouldn't bore anyone, but I just can't resist. Here are more pics. of O.C.. What a great time we had. Did I mention we will be spending the whole summer down there in a few years? Oh yeah, I did. Unfortunately we won't be spending another week there until the end of August, but I'm headed there tomorrow for one more night. I just can't stay away.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love seeing your beach pics! They are my favorites!!! Keep em coming. You are just like me. I love how you want to live there all summer. So would I if we had our own place too!
I just love that pic of Brooke and Brody walking up the sand dunes. What a great pic. Have fun at the beach.
Ditto what Deb said. That is a framer.
Post a Comment