Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Busy weekend


Saturday my Step Sister Tina had her son Tripp Baptized. Two of my nephews were there, with my two, and I got one decent picture.


Sunday we decided to skip Church and have smores by the fire pit instead. We all said a prayer and said something we were thankful for. I told the kids that counts just as much as Church.

Sunday morning having fun in the leaves!

Finally Sunday night we met friends and went to Disney on Ice in Baltimore. It was Brody & Isabelle's first show and they LOVED it!!! It was The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Cars, and Tinkerbell. Brody was so mesmerized at times, that his eyes were watering because he forgot to blink. It was awesome!

3 comments:

Buckeye said...

looks like you all had a great weekend!

"Gorgeous Mommy" said...

We've never been to a Disney on Ice before. I'm guessing you would recommend it! I always had the impression that they were boring! NOT ANYMORE!
Funny about skipping church!

Deb said...

Disney on Ice is so much fun. We took the boys a couple of years ago and they did not move the whole time.