Sunday, October 12, 2008

Assateague







Yeap, we were back at the beach!!! We picked Brooke up from school on Thursday at noon and headed straight for the beach. Friday morning we were out the door and to Assateague by 11:00am. There were TONS of horses out this time and we even saw the deer. We packed a lunch and made a whole day of it. The beach there was awesome and it was such a beautiful weekend. I HATED coming home tonight.

Someone had an itch. Nice way to scratch it!!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the pics. I have never been to Assateague, I will have to take the boys.

diane said...

Hi GUys! Love the blog! Jenny & I have looked at almost all the pictures. Kelsey isn't home right now so I'll show her later. we have some pictures for you from the past weekend. Jenny said "hi" to Brooke & Brody and she misses them. Hopefully we'll see you Thanksgiving down at OCM!