Well, we are finally back from 10 days in Ocean City! It was awesome as usual. We really didn't do that much which was nice. I'm now told this is called a "staycation". Matt & I did get to go out to eat one night at our favorite place in the entire world- The Shark. They have the best food ever!!! It's actually where we got married. We mostly hung out with all the other condo owners in our court yard, and just went to the beach, pool, and drank at night out front. We cooked in every night and took turns eating at other people's houses. It was very relaxing. Here are some pics., and many more to come.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Finally!! I've been checkin in on you all and wondering when you would update. SOrry about missing you all too. We always get caught up with his family while there.
The shark is awesome and I totally forgot you got married there!! As for the pics, can't wait to see more. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the 1st one!!!
Great pics. It sounds like you guys had a blast.
Post a Comment