Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pony Rides, Pool & Corn on the Cob.






Today we took our kids & our nephews Matt & Jake to Race for the Cure at Kent Island High School. Brooke had her first pony ride! She LOVED it. Of course being the animal lover that I am - NOT, I admired from afar. A guy from the Bay Times took down all her info. & she may even be in the paper next week. Little Miss Hollywood. It was so hot that when we got home they all went swimming in our little baby pool. (Brody played Basketball instead). Matt cooked some hamburgers & hot dogs on the grill & Brody had his first piece of corn on the cob. Yummy!! Another awesome day.

Oh, i'm also going to participate and enter a team next year in honor of my stepmother Kathy. Anyone interested in joining me???

1 comment:

Buckeye said...

Man your blog makes me really miss the shore! I just think of all the cool things we could have done with the kids! Buckeye